Recommendations: If You Like This...Then Read This...




Hey guys! So I haven't done one of these in a while, so its long overdue. Today, the two series' I'm going to be recommending (interchangeably) are: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin and the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown. So, if you like A Song of Ice and Fire, than you should definitely read the Red Rising trilogy. Or vice versa. Seriously guys, I cannot emphasize how incredible these books are! I will not shut up about them, especially the Red Rising books.

I'm not recommending them because they're particularly similar or anything- although, they do have some parallels- it's simply because they're really good books. If you must know, their similarities include the killing of characters willy nilly (though Pierce Brown's killing of characters seems a bit more purposeful), the need of hierarchy and dominance, and lastly the strong leadership roles the protagonists take on.  


Comments

back to top