Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz





Synopsis:


3 & 1/2 out of 5 stars

*I read and reviewed this book in June of 2014

This is a book a that's been on my to-read shelf for a while and I finally got to read it. I thought it was okay, I mean I don't to read the second one that bad. The whole vampires-were-originally-angels thing is new to me. It's an interesting concept.

Okay, now we come to the characters. Schuyler Theodora Elizabeth Van Alen Chase is a fairly decent character. In the beginning of the book she initially thinks that she's human, with usual things happening to her, but then discovers that she is a Half-Blood, a half-vampire, half-human that wants to find out why Blue Bloods are being drained of blood.

The thing I liked best about this book, is that towards the ending, the shockers were revealed one after the other, though I suspected most of them. Yeah, so the book was good. I'll read the next soon.

Comments

back to top