The Maze Runner (Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner




Synopsis:
















4 out of 5 stars

I started this book on the 18th and finished on the 24th. However, I do have an explanation for this prolonged reading. You see when I started reading this book on the 18th, I lost it. The book, I mean. Though I was on the brink of losing my mind if I didn't find that book. Anyways, I lost it temporarily and found it on the 21st, and when I did find I opened the book and found that I was only on page 7.

But I didn't care. I read and read. I was busy on Sunday which was the 22nd and didn't have a chance to read. And now that I think about it, I didn't have a chance to read on Saturday either because of my graduation. Yes, I graduated from high school baby! School's out...forever (I just made a Maximum Ride reference people) Anyways, back to the book. When I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. I was so attached, addicted, whatever you wanna call it. It's a great book.
My emotions while reading it were all over the place; one minute I was confused (actually, I was confused for about the first half of the book), the next I was frustrated by the lack of answers I was getting (again, frustration for about the first half if the book. It's like I was the one with amnesia. Just thinking about it gets me frustrated), then I would be elated to find that there was actually good news (and trust me, good news is very hard to come by in this book), only to find myself disappointed because the "good news" turned out to be "klunk news".
I swear this book is worse than The Hunger Games. It's almost like these authors are competing against each other to see which of their books cause the most nationwide heart attacks or something (My wit and sarcasm are failing me miserably today). So, yeah. Great read. Just make sure you have a lot of time in your hands if wanna read this one. I'm not sure you'll wanna put it down you shanks (if you got what I did there, I applaud you, if you didn't then I suggest you get off Goodreads or this blog and start reading this book)

Comments

back to top