Waiting On Wednesday



Good day, everyone! Today's Wednesday, and this Wednesday I'm waiting on:



Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Who's isn't waiting for this book? I'm really excited for its release, but also apprehensive. The Harry Potter books and movies are my childhood, and admittedly (proudly so), my adulthood. I think the reason I'm so apprehensive is because I don't want my outlook of the books and the movies to change. I'd like the pleasant thoughts and memories of this series to stay just the way they are. Pleasant. And it's not that I'm afraid the Cursed Child will be terrible or anything. It's not likely anything J.K Rowling writes will be terrible. It's just sometimes you love something so much, you want to keep it in the past, no matter how good it's resurface or- in this case- continuation might be. You know what I mean? Anyway, I'm m saying all this now, but I'm positive that I'm going read the book, regardless and probably go see the play. If it comes to Broadway, that is. 

What is it that you're waiting for on this ridiculously cold (it's APRIL, this is unreasonable!), but beautiful nonetheless, Wednesday morning? What are your thoughts on the Cursed Child? Excited? Apprehensive, like me? Both? Or an entirely different feeling? 

Comments

back to top