Goodbye, 2015: Best Books of 2015




What year 2015 has been, and as this great year comes to an end, we become hopeful that the next will be even greater. But before we truly serenade this 2015 goodbye, I'm going to make a list of the best books I've read this year in no particular order, when they come to mind:


1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I've been waiting to read this one for a looong time and I finally read early in the year and I have to say, it was certainly worth the wait.

2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

3. Alienated by Melissa Landers: Is it mere coincidence that her last name is Landers and she wrote a book titled Alienated, I think not.

4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

5. These Broken Stars by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman

6. The first four books of the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead (spinoffs of the Vampire Academy series) which include: Bloodlines, Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, The Fiery Heart were AMAZING! I can't wait to get my hands on the the last two!

7. Finally, Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

I'm very excited for the books I plan to read next year and for all the releases that are coming out! Can't wait!


Comments

  1. OMG YOU'RE A LUX FAN???? I love daemon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a BIG Lux fan! I live Daemon too. I don't know why some people don't like the series, it great so far!

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top