Open Letters: Mia Rinaldi (The Vampire Academy series)




Dear Mia,

I like you. I didn't like you initially, when you bullied Lissa, but I like you now. Your excuse for bullying her wasn't very reasonable to me though. What happened between you and Andre had nothing to do with Lissa. If I recall correctly, she didn't even know you two were a thing. And what was up with taking Aaron? I don't even think you liked him, you just took him to irk her. Not cool. But I guess, taking him was a good thing on your part because of the fact that Christian and Lissa got together. If Aaron hadn't been with you, he probably would have been with Lissa, for some time at least.

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother and I understand why you wanted revenge and did it by going to one of their hideouts in Spokane. I most likely would have done the same. So I'm not going to scold you about that. In fact, I don't think I have much of anything to scold you about. More props than scolding.

♥, 
Islam 

*The young lady in the picture is Sami Gayle, the actress who played Mia in the movie. 

Comments

back to top