Random Post: The Sorting Ceremonies



Okay, so this is a topic I felt need to be addressed. And since no one's going to address this issue, then I will. It's a very sensitive subject. One that affected people worldwide, myself included. This very sensitive, and controversial topic is that of the Sorting Ceremonies. I think I speak for hundreds of people when I say we've been left confused, sad, angry, and wondering whether our entire lives have been lies. What were being subjected to is wrong!

Someone has to standardize these sorting tests!


I don't know who, but someone's got to do it. I took the test four times. First, when I found out that people were taking sorting tests and I could be sorted into a house. I googled it, clicked on the first link and took that test. I was sorted into Ravenclaw and I was ecstatic. Ravenclaw was the house I wanted to be sorted into. The second time I took the test, I did it just to be sure I was in the right house. At the same time, I really didn't want to be placed in a different house, but when I found my results to be the same, I so happy. I thought I was definitely in the right house. I so sure to point where, when I found the sorting test on the Pottermore, I was like, "I'm definitely going to be a Ravenclaw." But when I saw that my result was Hufflepuff. HUFFLEPUFF! I was so angry! Immediately, I regretted taking the Pottermore test. I was confused because I had taken the test twice before and gotten Ravenclaw, sad because now I don't even know who I am anymore, angry at myself for taking the test that third time, and then wondering whether or nor this meant I was divergent. I'm a divergent wizard! I ranted on all existing social media mediums, cursed all sorting tests, all the houses an J.K Rowling for making me feel this way [jk, I love her (see what I did there)], and complained to my family. I was this close to writing a anger-ridden letter to J.K Rowling, but then I realized that it wasn't her fault.


https://ultimatepottermore.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/chapter-7-moment-2.jpg


Anyway, I took the test (the Pottermore test) a forth time because I was in denial. I was having a full-blown identity crisis. So, when I took the test with the intention of resolving this catastrophic issue only to find that I, once again, got Hufflepuff, I was even more confused than before. Still am. This is what I'm going to do now. I'm going to take that test one more time, if I get Ravenclaw I'll, of course, declare myself a Ravenclaw, but if I get Hufflepuff again... I'll stick to it, I guess. I'll report back here and update you guys on my...house, later on.

Wish me luck!




UPDATE: I'M DEFINITELY A HUFFLEPUFF!

Comments

back to top