Soundtrack Sundays: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell




Soundtrack Sundays


One day, I thinking of new features to start on the blog and I thought, hey, why I don't I start a book soundtrack tag! I searched to see if I'd be taking some other book blogger's idea, though I thought it was unlikely. So, I did some research and found that it is a thing! Erin over at The Hardcover Lover thought of it before I did it seems, except hers is Soundtrack Saturday and not Soundtrack Sundays (same concept).



Anyway, the first book I created a soundtrack for is Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I thought this one would be fun because it's set in the late nineties/early two thousand, so I just spotify-ed the greatest hits of the nineties, but I didn't add just any songs. I added ten songs that I thought suited the theme and context of  the book. Anyway, here's the soundtrack:


Comments

back to top