Waiting on Wednesday



This week I'm (very) patiently waiting on Iron Gold by Pierce Brown. If you've been a reader of my blog for a while now, then you're probably familiar with the Red Rising trilogy and you know how beloved it is to me. So, naturally, when I read on Goodreads that Pierce Brown will be coming out with a new series based in the world of Red Rising I freaked out! That was last year. Since then, I've been patiently waiting for word about the plot and characters of the series. The first book, entitled Iron Gold, is set to be released on January 16th of the upcoming year.

29217027

I vaguely remember reading that Iron Gold was initially set to publish sometime this year, but then the release date was moved up to 2018. What I do clearly remember, however, is how disappointed I was when I saw the release date. My reaction was very similar to the following:


If the gap between one Red Rising book and the next wasn't bad enough, this was and remains to be the "synopsis" of Iron Gold on Goodreads.

"Pierce Brown expands the size and scope of his #1 New York Times bestselling Red Rising series with a brand-new adventure of revolution and betrayal among the stars."

I don't believe it even warrants explanation or further comment. It will just exist.

Comments

back to top