Recommendations: If You Like This... Then Read This...


  

Hallow guys, (see what I did there? If not, then look at the date this post was published) it's that time of the week again! This week's recommendations are: the Vampire Academy series and the Bloodlines series, both by Richelle Mead. If you read Vampire Academy, then read its spin-off, the Bloodlines series. I've read the Vampire Academy series in its entirety, but I've yet to finish the Bloodlines series. I have two books to go: Silver Shadows and the Ruby Circle. I want to read them, I can't wait to devour them, but at the same time I'm a little anxious to do so because I don't want to finish the series just yet. I'll just have End of Series depression (it's a real thing, check out my 7 Dilemmas post) and I don't want that to happen, not again. *Looks out into the distance*

                                

So, why am I recommending these series' to you? Why should you read them? Well, the answer is simple. They're action-packed series' about vampires, with kick-ass heroines, a lot of sarcastic remarks, drool-worthy love interests, and great story lines. What more could you ask for? I honestly think that they're both two of my all time (so, I haven't really lived too long) favorite series'. They're incredible!

Comments

back to top