Welcome Post, First Post

Welcome, interneters, booklovers, procrastinators to this book blog called: booksandtype. My name is Islam and I love to read (which I guess is obvious since I started a book blog) Prior to creating this particular book blog, I had another but I never really updated so it was left to die. I got re-inspired to create another one after reading a book: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and the reason this particular book inspired me was because the main character-Katy Swartz- was book blogger and her dedication to her blog was contagious so I was like "hey, why don't I start a book blog like Katy!"- and thus A Book Blog (initial name) was born! So, whether you deliberately typed www.booskandtype.weebly.com into a search engine (unlikely) or just happened to stumble upon this wonderful site (even more unlikely), hit the subscribe button and get updated on the latest everything from the literary world!

A little supernatural gif for ya, there's going to be a lot of those ;)


Comments

back to top