New Year's Resolutions 2016


 

This is the first time I officially make a list of New Year's Resolutions, that's probably because I don't usually stick to them (especially if the're a little far-fetched, which is most of the time), but this year (or rather, next year) I'll stick to them (hopefully). Anyway, here's my list of my New Year's Resolutions (there are ten):

 

  1. Read more! (Try for a new record)
  2. Blog more!
  3. Transfer to NYU: NYU is currently my dream school. It has a great psychology department and is a stellar research school. I'm currently in my sophomore year at Rutgers University in New Jersey, I plan to transfer to NYU in Fall 2016.
  4. Get A's in all classes: This is a no-brainer.
  5. Get into the NYU SPAM Summer Program: A summer program for aspiring psychologists, undergraduate students/ or get into the Leadership Alliance (I'm applying to the Harvard, Princeton, and Yale sects.
  6. Become fluent in Spanish (then I'll be trilingual)
  7. Volunteer more!
  8. Start a journal (write daily entries, even if it's just a line a day)
  9. Flourish as a Research Assistant: Next semester, I'll be working as a research assistant in a Learning and Decision-Making Lab with one of my psychology professors (I'm super-excited)
  10. Prioritize better (I'm pretty good, but I could do better), and quit procrastinating! (I'm actually doing it right now)

Comments

back to top