2016: My Holiday Wishlist




With just a little over five days until the holidays, I thought I'd post my holiday wishlist. This wishlist is not limited to-but is mostly comprised of- you guessed it, books! Without further ado, here's Islam's 2016 Holiday Wishlist!


I've had the record player on my wishlist for a while now, but I never really got around to purchasing it. That may have been because it wasn't that high of priority for me. Hopefully I get one soon.

Now that I'm twenty, I thought I should start diversifying my book collection. Up until this point, I've mostly been reading young adult fiction, fantasy, and sci-fi. But that's hopefully going to start changing. I'll be adding some nonfiction, classics, and memoirs to my to-read list. 
I added the Nook Glowlight to the wishlist because my Nook HD isn't working anymore. I don't quite know what happened to it, it just decided to not turn on one day.

Comments

back to top