Monthly Wrap-up: August 2017



Remember, my beloved readers, when I was venting about my apprehension about not getting into grad school? Well, I am ecstatic to tell you that I got in! I got into Teachers College, Columbia University! In a few short days, I will begin pursuing a Master's degree in Neuroscience and Education. If you can't tell, I'm very excited. But I'm also very nervous because of the expenses. Getting a Master's education is very expensive! Students receive very little, if any, help at all. We are the cash cows for graduate schools. But anyway, I won't burden you with my tirade. Instead, I'll get on with this last month's wrap-up!


I know, I know. It's a very pitiful sight to behold. You think you're impressed now? Just look at the review section immediately below, you'll be very impressed.






I haven't been listening to music lately, but when I do listen to music, I listen to Børns. I'm very particular with when I listen to specific types of music and I save Børns for the summer. As you will read below, I've been watching a show called Good Behavior lately and in one of the episodes, a song plays whose artist sounded eerily like Børns to me and so I investigated further and found that it was indeed Børns, and the song is called American Money which I added to the playlist above. His voice induces a sense of euphoria and ease, I'm not exaggerating. Feel free to give it a listen and you can be the judge of that!

If you're currently wondering why last month was so lacking in activity, well, this show ↑ is the reason. Good Behavior's first season is out and the second season is set to premiere on October 15th. Michelle Dockery of Downton Abbey stars as Letty Raines a high school drop out, drug addict, alcoholic (?) who doesn't yet have control of her life. Oh yeah, and she's also a thief. I won't tell you it's the best show ever because it's not (everyone who's anyone knows that the best show ever is Legend of the Seeker) and I can't tell you exactly what aspect of this show has me obsessed (I've watched it twice already) but I love it! If I've piqued your interest or you're simply curious, catch the first season now before the second season premieres!

Comments

back to top