Recommendations: If You Like This...Then Read This...



If you loved the Harry Potter books (Sorcerer's Stone through Deathly Hallows) then read the Cursed Child. I know this seems like a no-brainer, but people who love the first seven books were apprehensive and didn't want to take a chance in reading Cursed Child lest it disappoint them. I was one of those people. If you read the book without any hesitation, then kudos to you, pal. However, if you haven't read the Cursed Child then I strongly suggest you read it!
Personally, the script-format of the book was strange at the beginning and constant shift between perspectives threw me off for a bit, but then I grew accustomed to it. The best part of the book is Albus and Scorpio's friendship. Albus is Harry's son and Scorpio is Draco's. What's really interesting is that Albus is the reckless one while Scorpio is the level-headed and the tamer of the two. I won't say any more for fear of spoiling it for you, but I highly recommend it!

Comments

back to top