Waiting on Wednesday



Before any comments are made about this long overdue post and my even longer absence, I must say that I've quite busy. Considering I'll be graduating in the spring (if all goes well), I'm applying for graduate programs and taking my GRE. So, I'd like to think that absence, however long it was, it pardoned. Thank you for understanding. Much love xx.

30312891



Publication Date: May 23, 2017

Why I'm Waiting:

Now, instead of delving right into deep water, I decided I should start my return off with a relatively easy post: Waiting on Wednesday. Mind you, I have a few many reviews to post up, but I'll be publishing those gradually over the next few weeks. Anyway, the book I'm waiting for this Wednesday is Lord of Shadows, the second installment of Cassandra Clare's The Dark Artifices series. I cannot believe that it's already been months since Lady Midnight was released. I remember reading it yesterday (figuratively speaking, not literally. In fact, I haven't read an entire book in quite a long time. Shame). I'm super-stoked for the next book. I'm ready to see where Emma, Julian, and the rest of the gang's journey takes them. I'm especially ready to see confirmation of my theory that Mark and Emma's "relationship" would not last and that she and Julian will get back together. Also, killed Emma's parents?!


Synopsis:


What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

Comments

back to top