Monthly Wrap-ups: March 2016


Non-productive


So, March wasn't a very productive month for me. I mean, I had school and everything,  but I feel like I haven't been doing everything I want to do lately. College is taking over my life. I guess that's the point though.

Here are some of the things that happened on the blog in the past month:


Here are the books I've reviewed or posted the reviews for:


What I've been playing:


I mentioned in my "10 Weird Facts About Me" post that I love to play video games. I've really been getting into them again. I've played Assassin's Creed II (an oldie, but a goodie), and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell.

What I've been listening to:


Piano Moods, a playlist by Spotify

What I've been watching:



But, I really didn't enjoy it without Zooey as much. I knew she was on pregnancy leave but still. Meagan Fox was an okay temporary guest, in my opinion. I was super excited when she made a reappearance. New Girl isn't New Girl without the original new girl Jessica Day.


What've you been up to lately, let me know in the comments!

Comments

back to top