Monthly Wrap-up: April 2018



Good day, dear friends! I meant to write and publish this month's wrap-up yesterday, but you know, schooling. April was mostly non-eventful, and I have no complaints to make today with the exception of one: the weather. Is it just me, or has the weather we've been graced with in the month of April been unusually cold? The climate change of early to mid-April was nothing out of the ordinary, but come late April, I was shocked to find that the temperature fluctuated between a high of the 40s and 50s. What?

In the last couple of days, I've been reflecting on the dedication of time on multiple projects and responsibilities and contemplating how best to divide my time to various things. I've come to the conclusion that on one thing per day isn't really the way to go, for me personally, and what I have found is that committing myself to a limited number of diverse goals per day ensures productivity. So, going forward I will devote some time of the day to schoolwork, but later that same day I'll work on the blog, getting some reading done (leisure, I don't want to any read more neuroscience literature than I have), and maybe even play video games (wishful thinking).


38447




  • With the exception of the newest season of Westworld, I haven't watched any new shows lately. In the past month, I've rewatched Legend of the Seeker, the television show based on Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth, which, I might add, is still my favorite show to this day. I'm continuing my Naruto Shippuden binge marathon, and am currently on episode 320 (there five hundred episodes in all, so I'm slightly more than halfway done). I've watched a few episodes of Game of Thrones and New Girl here and there, but I really want to rewatch Downton Abbey. I miss that show.

    Comments

    back to top