Monthly Wrap-up: May & June 2018



I know this wrap-up is really late. June is half over, but I thought I should post it anyway. May marked the official end of my first year of graduate school, and boy, was it a long-awaited end! This has been the most difficult year for me- academically- to date. Honestly, it was for lack of trying. It shames me to say this, but it was also my laziest school year.








These days, I haven't been watching anything new (with the exception of Naruto and Solo), but instead, have been rewatching shows and movies. These include Oran High School Host Club (a comical anime), the first two Harry Potter films, and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I'll try to have a review of SOLO: A Star Wars Story posted in the coming weeks! For now, just know: It was a lot better than I expected!

Comments

back to top